We are a training company specializing in e-learning. Since our incorporation in 2001 we help our customers improve the skills of their employees with a clear focus on achieving business goals.
Our experience and position in the Spanish banking and insurance sectors allows us to bring our expertise with state of the art successes to any industry.
We have a wide catalog of e-learning solutions and services. These currently exceed 700 hours of online training.
We specialize in custom work, from the comprehensive management of training programs, to participation throughout any of its phases: program design, virtual content production, implementation, training monitoring, and update or expansion.
We always work aligned with the company’s strategy to achieve business goals, with a focused, quick and affordable approach.
Our LMS, aul@ditio, not only allows the delivery of online training programs, it is a training and communication space for the development of the collective intelligence within the company.
Contact with Aditio
Our team is made by professionals with extensive experience in project management and execution of online training, instructional design and content pedagogy specialists, supported by our IT software developers, and call center staff for customer service.
The success of our team lies in working under the view that in ADITIO we are an extension of the HR -Training Department of our customers.
We have partnership agreements with technology partners and experts in several different technical subjects, selected by their experience, skills and abilities in developing e-learning solutions.
Our participation in our client’s projects is tailored to customer needs and could include:
- On site development for defining training needs
- Consulting to define the objectives and contents of the program
- Supporting organization wide involvement (systemic approach)
- Customizable and easy to manage LMS
- Collaborative spaces for training and communication within the company
- Development of collective intelligence
- Production of online content
- Multiple instructional designs tailored to the needs and technology of the customer
- Interactive content: multimedia, 3D, and gamification
- Video production and editing
- Client owned and own authoring tools
- Multi device and responsive. SCORM and xAPI
- Management of the Training Space
- Program administration
- Regularly scheduled periodic reports and evaluations
- Sensitive and supportive emotional follow-up